Residential and Commercial Tile/Grout Cleaning
Do your floors, counters, showers, and outdoor hard surfaces look dull and dirty? CBC can brighten up your home with the latest hard surface cleaning and restoration technology available. CBC Cleaning and Restoration Technicians are trained and IICRC certified in hard surface cleaning. We also recommend and provide commercial-grade protective sealants to help your grout and hard surfaces resist soiling and staining.
Maintenance doesn’t stop at carpet and furniture cleaning- hard surfaces need care and attention as well. CBC can revive the look of tile and grout with our truck-mounted, high-pressure cleaning process. Unlike mopping, it removes stubborn dirt that lies deep in the pores of grout lines.
Just like carpet, dirt builds up over time on tile and grout, dulling your tile’s appearance and discoloring your grout. A thorough, professional tile and grout cleaning is the only way to remove the deep-down dirt. Janitorial and/or maid cleaning services work great for daily maintenance but when it’s time for a professional, deep-down cleaning, call a professional! Grout has microscopic pores that allow dirt and other substances to be imbedded below the surface where it can’t be removed by mopping alone. CBC’s cleaning method actually ‘retrieves” soil rather than spreading it around like conventional mopping! Not only will your floors look brighter and shinier, the cleaning will prolong the look and life of your flooring investment!
- Truck-mounted, hot water/pressure cleaning is the cleaning method most recommend
- Commercial grade cleaning products are applied to emulsify, break surface tension, and penetrate the grout lines to remove imbedded soil and spills
- Depending on the type of tile, stone, and hard surface, specific spotting agents are applied to break-down and suspend stubborn spots and spills.
- Specially designed equipment provides agitation to the porous grout to produce the cleanest grout lines possible
- Hot water extraction flushes and extracts out any dirt remaining in the tile and grout ensuring full removal
- Finishing with a premium, industrial grade grout and stone sealer is highly recommended. Sealants can prolong the cleanliness of your flooring by making the porous grout and natural stone products stronger and more resilient to water and oil based soils and stains.
Recommended professional cleaning frequency is at least once every 12 months or once every 1-6 months depending on foot traffic, dusty exteriors, or facilities offering food, child and/or health care services
Please note: In health care, food service and/or educational settings it is extremely important that these guidelines be followed to avoid possible negative effects on the indoor hygiene and health of the occupants!