While visiting my mother in Santa Clarita Valley, she said she had no hot water. I opened the small water heater closet and immediately felt moisture in the air. The water was leaking and there was standing water. It looked like it had been there a while and mold was growing behind on the wall. I immediately called CBC Cleaning and Restoration. They came within an hour to fix mother’s problem.
Many times homeowners put off cleaning their carpets until relatives are coming for a visit or it’s the holidays. When this happens it’s easy to just grab the phone directory and pick the company that looks the most appealing without really knowing their work. This can become a big mistake. Anyone can buy ad space, but establishing a name for quality in a community takes time, experience, and determination. CBC Cleaning and Restoration has been servicing the Santa Clarity Valley and surrounding areas for over 35 years with an excellent reputation. Remember that big franchises often hav
Though carpet is warm, inviting, and makes our homes comfortable, it can also have a down side if not taken care of properly. The fibers, backing and pad can become a breeding ground for dust and other allergens, such as mold, dust mites and fungi.
CBC Cleaning and Restoration has been providing cleaning and restoration services to Los Angeles County and Ventura Counties for 35 years. We provide services that help our neighbors and communities handle disasters such as water damage, fire and smoke damage clean-up, emergency water extraction, floor and structural restoration, carpet replacement, mold remediation and biohazard clean up.
Water damage has a way of sneaking up on you quickly. As leaks and other water issues often occur behind walls and flooring, you might not actually know anything is wrong until the ceiling shows water spots and sags, or a wall is soft to the touch.
Santa Clarita Valley is blessed with incredible weather, unlike many other areas around the country. Even as we head into summer we now have breezy, sunny days and clear, cool nights. Though rain is not in our forecast, flooding can still become a problem when you least expect it.
A kitchen water damage can happen to anyone at any time. The sink backs up and overflows, the dishwasher leaks, a water line bursts, etc. Unfortunately, many homeowners ignore the sometimes small amounts of water, believing that simply letting it dry will take care of everything. The truth is you will never know the full extent of the damage that can affect the underlying surfaces, unless you have it inspected by a certified water damage restoration company, like CBC Cleaning and Restoration.
A devastating fire broke out in the garage of a neighborhood home in Sylmar, California. The fire started in a trash can and spread throughout the garage, causing significant charring and smoke damage to walls, rafters and roof.